Minggu, 13 Juli 2008

Life is so precious

HUH....

I'm so tired, yeah...i'm working in MC'Donald...It's very nice job..
Over there i have more friend, i can get more experiens, many things i can get.
it's been almost 2 months.
i'm very happy i can work over there..
yesterday it's a tired day...i go to work at 08.30 until 15.00, i get schedule in rice..
oh...i'm so tired, i feel if my body will be broke..
i want to sleep, but i can..all of my body was very sick..
But i want to say. that i keep trying to happy..
everthing that god gave in my life...I will keep to say Go thank you^_^, with this i know that life is so precious...Thank' s for everything..
Gambatte Kudasai!!!^o^

1 komentar:

Elsa Oviolet Squeezer mengatakan...

walah2.. kayae aku jadi komentator stia ne.hahha..

anyway..yeap!.. u got the point!!.. keep giving thanks in every circumstances!!..there's always be something good comes out from bad.. =)