Minggu, 10 Agustus 2008

Leak Tube

hmm...today my tube was leak.Hiks...i don't know why...today when i want to go home, after from worship of teens in church. I planned go home with my friend cherry, when she climbed in my motorcycle, suddenly my tube was leak...hahahahaha
Yeah, finally we can't go home...
hahahaha...Are you straight that?
Of course no...thank's god cause some of my friends still there.And i told them that my tube was leak. And suddenly my friend teguh slapped my back...He asked me to go down from the motorcycle, and he pushed my motorcycle to go to repair shop, and the others followed him from back.
I can't believe it, they can do this...Whereas I also can do myself to looked for repair shop, and finally I go with my friend Audy.At that time I told him that I really really sorry, cause I make them troublesome, and I asked him " am I heavy ?" and he said " no sister, it's Okay, this is mean friendship". Guys you know...When I heard that, I'm so touched, and finally we can found the repair shop.
Over there we waiting together. There are cherry, audy, adit, teguh, tian, christian, ricco n meme, gunny, stephen, sisca n meme.
I already asked them to leave me. So they can go to eat...But they don't want. they wanted to waiting together. we wait and eating "ice kojong" together. ahahahahahaha....
It's really nice..Yeah finally after 45 minutes...My motorcycle finish and we go to eat i " Mie Ayam Jakarta ".
Hah...I felt fault, because of this incident, i knew what is the meaning of friendship.
I also want to say thank's to cherry, audy, adit, teguh, tian, christian, ricco n meme, gunny, stephen, sisca n meme. You all are the good guys. you are willing sunbathe and accompany me, hunger because waiting my motorcycle that leak. Thank's guys because you all teach me about the meaning of a real friendship, I will not forget this incident. Because this is so mean and precious. Yeah this is a beautifull moment

2 komentar:

Elsa Oviolet Squeezer mengatakan...

hey, you know what!?.. you're real lucky surrendered by those people. they are really precious to me too. i envy you so much cos u can meet them all the time.. you can communicate with them..

hey, you'll never know how much i miss them.. hehe.. =P

yeah, those fellas really appreciate FRIENDS. they are TRUE FRIENDS. love them so much!!..

CooL_BlacK mengatakan...

hahahaha
you're right sis..
Proud have Friends like them, n like you all..
Yeah i'm so lucky..Now I'm not feel i'm alone...
I have my Friends who cares about me...
You all are so precious...
Love You all Friends,Love You All Forever...
Friends Forever..